Each Web browser has preset default home page and it open as soon as you launch your web browser. Internet explorer has a default MSN home page, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome default is Google Search Home page. Whenever you launch your browser default homepage will be open in new tab. You can change default home page as per your preferences and like such as aYouTube home page, e-newspaper, Hotmail home page etc. You can also set multiple homepage which open in multiple tabs, I have already set my home page as multiple sites and it works well. Let’s start step by step how to set home page in Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
Must Read: How to enable disable or delete internet cookies in Internet Explorer Must Read:How do I start Windows troubleshooting, and Sysinternals Suite. Must Read:Top 5 List Of Web Browsers Must Read:How to trace IP address, Website and Email Location
Change Internet Explorer Home Page
- Open Internet explorer click on Tools >Internet Options > Internet Explorer 7 and above user may require to press the ALT Key for the appearing menu bar.
- Internet Options will open new windows, under General Tab find the home page section on the top square box; you can change and add your preferred home page URL. For set the multiple home pages press Enter and type another URL in the new line.
- Apply and OK. Close and restart Internet Explorer and verify the homepage settings are applied.
Change your Google Chrome Home Page
- Click the Extreme top right side setting icon and select SETTINGS Older version Chrome have the OPTIONS.
- Under Settings find the Heading on startup option. Below that you will find the option “Open a specific page or set of pages”.
- Click on Set pages and change the existing home page or add multiple homepages. And close the browser, reopen it and test the new home page.
Change your Mozilla Firefox Home Page
- Open the Firefox, go to Tools>Options. If toolbar are not visible the press ALT from the keyboard
- Select General Tab
- Under startup heading to find the Homepage box where you can set your preferred website as a home page
- For setting multiple homepages enter web URL with BAR separated, e.g. (www.saveintrash.com|www.addictedme.com|www.yahoo.com).
- Click ok and restart Firefox Mozilla to test the new homepage and settings.
If you like this post, then your valuable feedback will be appreciated and if you hold any doubts or query, then feel free to comment down below I will be glad to help you. You can also Subscribe to my Newsletter below to remain updated with my latest posts which will right away delivered to your Inbox as soon as I publish or you can also Follow me on Twitter or like me on Facebook or Add me to your Google Plus Circles!