Refashioning the web development in its unique way, Drupal has evolved as a content management framework, much preferred by the webmasters across the globe. Despite the overwhelming presence of WordPress as a blogging platform that has already established itself in the market, Drupal has been making a great impact and driving more webmasters to adopt it.
And here is why Drupal is getting increasingly popular:
- Building a website has great many facets, and design is one of the most important ones of those. You have to ensure that your website looks good and looks visually appealing, so you need to pay attention to the designing aspects of the site. It needs dedicated investment of time in order to ensure that the design does not lack any important feature and looks very appealing. Also, you need to have an easy access to the designing tools. Drupal encompasses all of this, and more. The Drupal Content Management system has an amazing line of designing tools and an architecture that gives you a free rein over the kind of design you want for the site. The tools contain distinct elements and options for you, customize the design the way you deem perfect. The graphics management features make this platform a must.
- Content management is also one of the key aspects of website management, and Drupal helps you deliver on that front as well with absolute élan. Managing content in Drupal is a breeze, to put it honestly. It has an intuitive structure that makes the task of arranging the content something that is time-saving and rewarding at the same time. You lend a much better sense of structure to the overall content setup of the website.
- Drupal has several modules, and each is supported by a diversified number of languages. There are more than 70 languages which take Drupal across the globe.
- Developing a website in Drupal means waving goodbye to the complicated methods of designing a website. These complicated methods have ruled the roost in the past few years and have dissuaded novices from trying their hands at website development. It’s because of the high user friendliness of Drupal, creating a website means getting involved in a task that doesn’t take much of knowledge and expertise in the technicalities. You do not have to be an experienced code if you wish to have your own website. Coding is anyway an exercise that keeps even the tech savvy folks away from it. The syntax and loops of coding take a hell of a lot of time to understand, and this is where Drupal takes the cake. It does not force the person building up a website to learn complex codes.
- The customization capabilities of Drupal manage to hand over the complete control of website in the hands of the person involved in developing. It is a highly flexible platform that allows to make on the go. Whether you wish to edit a piece of content or delete, there are straightforward ways of achieving that with Drupal.
- The Elaborative dashboard in Drupal powered websites keeps everything in front of you for you to consider and act accordingly. Every category, every widget and every design element can be viewed and tailored from this dashboard.
- The social networking plugins and tools have a great compatibility with Drupal themes. In this digital era, it is very important to power your website’s social media features to gain maximum leverage out of this platform. With enough scope to embed them on your site, you can drive more traffic to it.
Drupal might soon overthrow WordPress as the leading blogging platform. It is time to ride it.
If you like this post, then your valuable feedback will be appreciated and if you hold any doubts or query, then feel free to comment down below I will be glad to help you. You can also Subscribe to my Newsletter below to remain updated with my latest posts which will right away delivered to your Inbox as soon as I publish or you can also Follow me on Twitter or like me on Facebook or Add me to your Google Plus Circles!